Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ssssccccrrrrreeeeeeeeccccchhhh. . . Bam!

These are some pictures I took downtown one Saturday afternoon. I was standing on the street corner taking this picture and suddenly heard a screech. I looked up the hill to the left of the church and saw this car swirving around to it's left, almost like a quick u-turn. Behind it was a small moving truck trying to stop. Then, bam, the truck hit the back end of the car. I put my camera back up and took a quick pic. Took one more with the church in it before putting it away and calling 911. First time I've ever called 911. Everyone was fine, just annoyed because of the wreck. The lady in the car had a tire that blew out going down the hill and caused the wreck. She simply was trying to stop before crossing the intersection below. Can't blame her. I thought the truck driver did a great job at attempting to avoid her, too. Just glad everyone was ok. It made for an interesting afternoon.



1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

Ok my man, what is up with you and cars...??? A burning car outside your apartment, a bulldozer having some fun with your car, and now this....(by the way, you need to blog about the Bella Couture bulldozer story)~Julie
P.S. I really admire and respect you for spending so much time to help Coco! I pray you will be blessed to overflowing :0)