Thursday, September 28, 2006

There's Something About Mary

Ok, just a title to draw your attention. Or is it? Some of you know Mary, so don't draw your own conclusion. Really, I just had a great time chatting last night with my friend Mary and Melissa at Cambridge Coffee. I saw some of the remnants of the "girls' night out" hanging around but didn't want to disturb; was going to get coffee anyway. Then, I parked next to Mary's car and when she went to leave I gave her a call.

We sat and talked for a while and it was very enjoyable. Our friend Melissa came along and chatted for a while. I just find some things Mary says interesting ideas and sometimes they catch me off gurad. Wow, there is no point to this other than I had a great hour and a half with some friends. Thanks!

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

I loved this post. It reminded me that I am not alone, that my prayers are larger than the voice of one to One greater.

Thanks D,

xoox,
Bug

David said...

You're welcome Bug! It is awesome how faith works.

David